Monday, April 19, 2010

The Beautiful People - Sedated Times EP

Today, naive electro punk from Norway. This is the band that changed name to "SexBeat", but ended up with the name "120 days" not long after. Three great tracks on this EP, which are their first release. It was released in 2004 and the band got to play the norwegian Zoom-tour for talented bands, I saw them once and they where a great live band to. Not sure what they are up to right now, and I dont think I care, the "120 days" album was a disappointment.

Well, enjoy and dont be afraid to comment
Judas Eukaryote

Lineup:
Jonas H. Dahl
Støy Kvalvik
Jesus Masoch
Dr. Elektro



Tracklist:
01. Every Day
02. Fucked Myself Up On Friday Night
03. Sedated Times

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?nztxuneokyz

1 comment:

  1. Michelle:
    Thank you so much, I heard them on the radio and I loved the EP, do you know where the song "We are the weak" comes from? Please. After two years I hope you still answer me lol.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete